I have learned a few things in the time I have been alive (as we all have), and I want to share as much as I can with you. I will share books that have changed my life or at least my view on it, websites and blogs I love, as well as any other tidbits I can add that may help you in some way.
BooksI have been reading a lot lately and most of it is spiritual or some sort of self-help genre. My favourites include:
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Art of Healing by Bernie S. Siegel, M.D.
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, M.D.
- anything by Louise Hay
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton – this has blown my mind several times over
- Leveraging The Universe by Mike Dooley
- Whole and The China Study by Colin T. Campbell, PhD
- anything by Michael Pollan – my favourite being The Botany of Desire
- Oh She Glows by Angela Liddon
- The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone
- Loving Yourself to Great Health by Louise Hay, Ahlea Khadro, and Heather Dane
- Health by Chocolate by Victoria Laine, C.H.N. (a local holistic nutrition consultant)
- The Art of Fermentation by Sandor Katz. This is a wonderful resource book as well as recipe-ish book.
- Vitamix – this is what I use, and it is the most amazing appliance I have ever had.
- Excaliber Dehydrator- I have a 9 tray, and it is so fun making crackers, dried fruit, and many other foods.
- any type of food processor. I’m sure there are better ones, but I am not too up on these yet. I use this appliance for everything. It makes life so much easier.